We specialize in big, knotty content problems, and we build the systems that solve them. But technology alone will never help you decide what should be done, who should do it, or why. That's why we're not tied to a platform or technology – we build whatever's right for your needs.
Our principles of development
Keep it capital-L Lean
Our Lean web development and QA teams will break your project out into prioritized components, and collaborate with you to iterate on the design, build, and testing throughout the project. There's no "big reveal" moment – we show you what we're working on every step of the way, and make sure it meets your business and user goals.
- You give feedback early and often, so you know the final product will meet your needs
- Our prioritized approach means we build the most important features first
- We test early and often, ensuring we have launch-ready code as soon as possible
Bring on the tough problems
We love tough technical problems in big complex systems. But "big" doesn't have to mean "slow" – bring on your hairiest challenge and we'll use the latest and greatest in proven techniques to deliver the solution that solves your real problems.
- Experienced developers that can handle enterprise technology
- Small, lean team that can adjust to the rapidly-changing industry
- Leading-edge techniques and approaches to enterprise content problems
Ensure it’s quality work
Quality assurance doesn’t just mean finding the bugs. Our QA team is involved from discovery to deployment - they document user, business, and technical requirements, and use iterative testing to make sure they’re met.
- Ensuring your product works - both technically and for your users - protects the quality of your brand
- Our test strategies include multiple browsers and devices to ensure your content works everywhere
- Web accessibility testing makes your information and services available to everyone
Our core web CMS technologies
Over the years we've built expertise in a few core technologies that we know inside out and backwards. But hey, like we said – we don't start with the technology or platform. Our first step is always to find out what's right for your project.
Drupal is a free, open-source web content management system with a vibrant developer community. It's highly modular, making it flexible and scalable no matter the scope of your project. It also has a vast library of community-approved modules, and can be easily integrated with third-party systems.
- Easily extended to provide complex functionality
- Large developer community is constantly improving the product
- Great e-commerce capabilities
OpenText Web Site Management development
OpenText Web Site Management, part of the larger OpenText family, is an enterprise CMS known for its easy-to-use content author interface and powerful workflow capabilities. It's great for large teams with complex content and processes.
- Intuitive user interface
- Powerful workflow and permissions
- Decoupled content authoring and publishing system
Oracle WebCenter development
WebCenter is a relatively new Oracle product that offers unified web content management, portals and web applications, and secure enterprise search all in one. By joining the Oracle family, you get access to their incredible range of products and innovations.
- Ongoing development and innovation
- Huge depth of product offering
- Large professional services community