Who we work with
We've been in business since 1996, working with big (and big-ish) organizations all over North America. What do they have in common? They're doing something bold: changing how they work and communicate online.
We focus on cities and governments, transportation and transit, financial services, and post-secondary education.
Over the years we've become experts in four core content management technologies: OpenText Web Site Management, Drupal, Oracle WebCenter, and Ingeniux.
But don't take our word for it
Here are just some of the awards and recognition we've gotten from our community over the years:
- Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance – Salesforce.com Cloud Innovation Award, 2013
- OpenText – Global Partner of the Year, 2011
- MarCom – Platinum Award, Web Design, Athabasca University, 2011
- GTEC – Web Redesign, City of Surrey, 2011
- UBCM – Best Website, City of Surrey, 2010
- MITX – Interactive Award, Wharton School, 2009
- SiteCore – Best Public Sector Web Design, Edmonton Police, 2008
Our partnership with Yellow Pencil has been way more than just a vendor-client relationship. It's a lot like a hockey team actually - you get a coach, referee and teammates all rolled into one... Yellow Pencil has been all of those things for us and more. You really can't ask for more than that.Carrie Keylock Communications Consultant, City of Red Deer